Thursday, October 13, 2005

As promised...

First, I have a picture of my front yard and my backyard. Both filled with nature, one with that nature safely contained on the other side of a road.


Front Yard

Highway 11, backing onto what's probably very nice forests. Gassy forests, but forests nonetheless.


Back Yard

My completely not fenced in, lost the dog in it twice, apparently there's skunks, backyard. Sweet.


Secondly, I decided to spend a night out on my own (wrapping up at the late, late hour of 10:30), and stopped in at the Pub. And not just any pub. A pub I haven't been to in a long, long time.

I was going to take a picture of my Deluxe White Hot Chocolate, but I forgot my camera in the car, and I thought it might look weird to run out, come back in, and take a picture of my drink. Whereas just taking a picture of my drink would look perfectly normal.


Williams Coffee Pub

The last time I was here was about two years ago in Waterloo with Nad. Strangely, "No Such Thing" came on just as I was leaving. At least I thought it was strange.

No comments: