Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Like the Proverbial Phoenix...

...no matter how much money I spend, I still can't create a winning franchise.

Here's hoping that I've got internet at my new place of residence. I have several (read: two) pictures of my place that I want to post, and it's been a while since I've been in a room with:

A) An internet-ready computer
B) My camera
C) The camera's USB cable
D) Not FIFA Street

So, as you can see, the gods are conspiring against my posting of said pictures.

I do have a couple of facts about my new homestead.
  • I live across the street and down a bit from a cemetery. Specifically the Guthrie cemetery. That, and several churches.
  • It takes six minutes to get from the school to home, and 14 minutes to get from home to school.
Yeah, really, that appears to be about it. Literally, a couple of facts.

And, that, friends, is it. Pretty lame-ass update, n'est-ce pas?

Oh! On one final note, I forgot Dead Like Me at home, so if anyone's planning on coming up and visiting me, could you swing by the house and grab that for me? That'd be super.

No comments: