Thursday, November 10, 2005

Oooh! Oooh! Can I tell him?

I found this story by way of a link incorporated into one of my MSN contacts' names. For the sake of clarity, the link was not intended as irony; the guy's a rabid conservative. Rabid. Get your shots, rabid. He's a good guy (or I assume he still is, we haven't talked since high school), don't get me wrong. He's just rabid.

Anyway, without further adieu, here is the link he provided: Wizbang - Explosively Unique.

For those who don't feel like operating their mice, here's the gist of the post. It refers to a book by Richard Miniter called Disinformation: The 22 Media Myths That Undermine the War on Terror (he's written another book called Shadow War: The Untold Story of How Bush Is Winning the War on Terror, so you can probably see where this is going).

The book would appear to talk about how the Americans and the various other backers of the war have actually found reams of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, all just waiting to be put into action and cause mass chaos. That's right, Saddam had WMDs, thus the war is justified. Plus he's in league with Al Qaeda (I assume that leap of faith is made), thus the war is justified-er.

So, thank you Alex, I needed a good laugh.

No comments: