Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Updatification

I'm not normally one for random updates about my life - despite this being, you know, my blog - but I haven't updated this puppy in a few days, so why not?

School is nearly, neeeeeeearly over. There's about three weeks (and three assignments and four tests) left, and then, to Christmas Break! An aborted Christmas Break, I'm sure, because I'll still be working at the gym and I actually, brace yourself, show up for my shifts. As such, I'm sure I'll be working.

In other news:

  • I am staying at the gym for my co-op next semester. That's right! I'm living life on the edge!
  • Group work sucks
  • Working the hardest in practice will not earn you a spot in the starting lineup for a varsity basketball team. That goes to the guy that doesn't show up. Hard work does not pay off. That's a lesson, kids!
  • Chuck Norris is badass
  • Group work sssssuuuuuccccccckkkkkks
Thank you. We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

No comments: