Thursday, February 02, 2006

I swear to God I will update this more

I know you've all been waiting with baited breath for me to update. At least that's what I think in Mike's World of Psychosis and Delusion.

Anyway, I promise to actually do a comprehensive update sometime in the very near future. I just haven't had a great deal of time due to having won my election. By five votes. Booyeah. This does, however, mean that over this and the next three semesters, I will be the gym.

In more important and exciting news, I went to Waterloo on Monday to interview some potential gym supervisors for next semester. The interviews (one good, one enh, two hung over) only went until noon, we (my two bosses and I) went out to lunch afterwards, then to Conestoga Mall to meet (trumpets please) Carley and Nad! A grand old time was had, filled with shopping, East Side Mario's, and Brokeback Mountain (sans Nad). It was a long but excellent day. Probably one of the best days I've had in a while, and that isn't all attributable to not being at work.

Like I said, I promise to do a better update sometime in the near future, but for now, you will have to live with election results and trips to Waterloo.

Oh, I bought a new hat.

Now that is all.

No comments: