But that's the real world (no, this will not turn into a Matrix reference. Although I am fond of The Matrix. Dork.)
In the fantasy world, I lead a life that is playing out much like a sitcom might. I say a sitcom, because my life does not have the flash and sizzle of a crime drama, nor does it have the...wait...is there anything else on TV these days?
Anyway, like I was saying, life, me, sitcom. Really, many of the necessary pieces are there:
- I work at a gym which, as we learned from Seinfeld, is, in fact, a place where people meet
- There is a wide cast of regular characters
- There is an excellent supporting cast of characters that appear in three- or four-episode arcs (depending on how often I see them)
- There are several love interests among the characters (Coke Girl, Tour Guide Lady, any member of the guy's basketball team)
- I have not one, but two wacky bosses
So, really, all I need is a good title and I should be good to go. Anyone interested in making what is clearly a rock-solid investment should get on board right away.
(Sigh...I need a life.)