Friday, September 08, 2006

Cruise Pictures

So, for those that haven't heard and cursed me out for it, I got back from a cruise over the weekend. We started off in Montreal (because you can't quite fit a cruise ship into Toronto), went to Quebec City, Charlottetown, Sydney, Halifax, Bar Harbor, Maine, and we ended up in Boston.

Here are a few pictures of the places we went - you'll notice a substantial portion of these pictures are of the Jays-Red Sox game I watched at Fenway Park. Yep...all those pictures. All those pictures I would have taken if we hadn't forgotten our God-damned cameras!!


Cartier Bridge This, I'm pretty sure, is the Cartier Bridge in Montreal just as we were pulling out of port

La RondeThis, I know, is La Ronde in Montreal, still pulling out.

Quebec City Quebec City, our first stop

Welcome to CharlottetownYou kinda have to look close, but the green building says "Welcome To Charlottetown"

The Ceilidh Fiddle, literally the most exciting part of Sydney, NS

A sign in a shop window in Bar Harbor, Maine. Just...just read it

No comments: