Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I hate you. I hate you more. No, I hate you more.

I hate a lot of the personalities on the Edge.

Josie Dye gives "dumb blonde" an entirely new meaning.

Barry Taylor's a giant doof, and he lets way too many people call in.

Adam - if you mention your blog, or that Alexisonfire filmed the video for Young Cardinals on the Maid of the Mist, I'm going to fill you with Cheez Whiz.

But Bookie, oh Bookie...I think I hate you most of all.

I swear to God, hand over heart, he just said this, word-for-word:

I don't love Trent Reznor as much as the next guy, I mean, I like him, but he's got to remember. It's like, where would you put your money if there were no banks? That's how much he rocks.
I'm sorry, did I black out for the parts of that sentence that made sense?

1 comment:

NANCY said...

HA! I used to not listen to the Edge on my way home simply because of Bookie.

And now I try not to listen to the radio at all because if I do I may be tempted to drive across town and burn down the broadcast station.

Nanc(y)orama

Yes. I do realize I am commenting on this waaaaaaaay late but there it is.