Friday, June 26, 2009

All-You-Can-Eat Veeck-tacular

This weekend (Saturday, to be exact) marks the first of (so far) two All-You-Can-Eat Jays games for me and my clan. It's really a brilliant idea, and for only a few dollars more than the ticket would cost anyway, fans in the section can enjoy an endless supply of nachos, hot dogs, peanuts, and soft drinks.

This game is particularly special, as Nad's home from England, Wade and Josee will be coming down from Orillia, Meaghan and my family will be there, as will Scott. The only thing that could make it better would be if Ben had been able to get it off, but, unfortunately, like I said, it's a Saturday and he only vaguely remembers what it is to actually have one of those off.

Hopefully, there will be pictures, but no guarantees, as I'll probably be spending too much time enjoying myself with baseball, food, and wonderful people.

No comments: