Friday, November 27, 2009

I Don't Care If She's "Hot"

Remember when I said that Bookie was my most hated of the Edge personalities? Well, I listen to the Edge at work every day, but as Bookie's in the evening, I never hear him. However, I do listen to Josie Dye1, who just gave her listeners this gem:

I was watching a re-run of The Office - it was the wedding episode; Jim and Pam's wedding. And I couldn't help thinking of Alexisonfire and their first video, Young Cardinals, for their album Old Crows/Young Cardinals, and how they spent the entire day on the Maid of Mist [shooting the video]2 and how they found a dead body.
I know people don't "like" marriage, but the fact that she apparently has a mental link between marriage and finding a soggy corpse3 is, I think, going a little far.

There are many, many, many other things that bug me about her, and I might even begin chronicling them, but for now, this one have will do.

1 - And before you say, "Well, why don't you just turn it off", because it's background noise and I'd lose it without something
2 - She actually said "Recording the album", but I won't dock her points for that
3 - In the honeymoon capital of the world, no less!

No comments: