Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Perks of Being a Morning Person

I have not updated for more than a month. Although that is not particularly rare, I still feel bad about it. However, the reasons for it stem from the fact that I've actually developed a life at a time when other people are having lives. Since starting at Enterprise Rent-a-Car - and since working my last shift at Sport Mart on Boxing Day - I've had to become a morning person, as I'm required to have a certain level of energy every Monday to Friday from 7:15 am to 6:00 pm.

However, that means that I can actually go see movies during the week1, and do things on weekends. This has limited my ability to update, though, as the prime updating hours of noon to 3 and midnight to 3 are filled with work and sleep, often respectively.

But, I must now commit, at least for the next few hours, to fulfill my "duties" and update the hell out of this thing. Hold onto your lugnuts, it's time for an overhaul.

1 - Not the late show, however, as I need to wake up

No comments: