Sunday, February 06, 2011

The Hair Bowl

Green Bay PackersPittsburgh Steelers

With tonight's Super Bowl between the Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers, two age hold questions will finally be answered:

1) Who has better hair?

Troy Polamalu
Troy "I Believe I Can Fly" Polamalu

Clay Matthews
Clay "Wet Dog" Matthews

2) Who looks more like Dr. Eric Foreman from House MD?

Mike Tomlin and Omar Epps
Steelers coach Mike Tomlin or Omar Epps, who plays Foreman

Why are these the only questions that matter? Because this year's Super Bowl is one of the rare times when I don't have anyone to hate in a championship game. I am undoubtedly pulling for the Pack, but if the Steelers win, I will hardly be upset.

Thus, without delving into game analysis in an attempt to make me feel better that one team will win over the other, I might as well rate the Super Hair.

Go Pack Go!

No comments: