Saturday, December 24, 2011

The 12 Days of Buffalo Christmas

An update, plus pictures, of New York City will be forthcoming, but before we went to New York, we spent a day in Buffalo. And while any day in Buffalo will certainly generate some sights, as it's Christmas time, I present The 12 Days of Buffalo Christmas.

On the first day of Buffalo Christmas, my true love gave to me:

A Sabres Jersey (if they're winning)





On the second day of Buffalo Christmas, my true love gave to me:
2 Neck Tattoos
And a Sabres Jersey (if they're winning)


On the third day of Buffalo Christmas, my true love gave to me:
3 Teenage Moms
2 Neck Tattoos
And a Sabres Jersey (if they're winning)


On the fourth day of Buffalo Christmas, my true love gave to me:
4 Socks and Sandals
3 Teenage Moms
2 Neck Tattoos
And a Sabres Jersey (if they're winning)


On the fifth day of Buffalo Christmas, my true love gave to me:
5 High-Tar Smokes
4 Socks and Sandals
3 Teenage Moms
2 Neck Tattoos
And a Sabres Jersey (if they're winning)


On the sixth day of Buffalo Christmas, my true love gave to me:
6 Dawdling Shoppers
5 High-Tar Smokes
4 Socks and Sandals
3 Teenage Moms
2 Neck Tattoos
And a Sabres Jersey (if they're winning)

  
On the seventh day of Buffalo Christmas, my true love gave to me:
7 80s Haircuts
6 Dawdling Shoppers
5 High-Tar Smokes
4 Socks and Sandals
3 Teenage Moms
2 Neck Tattoos
And a Sabres Jersey (if they're winning)




On the eighth day of Buffalo Christmas, my true love gave to me:
8 Velour Tracksuits
7 80s Haircuts
6 Dawdling Shoppers
5 High-Tar Smokes
4 Socks and Sandals
3 Teenage Moms
2 Neck Tattoos
And a Sabres Jersey (if they're winning)




On the ninth day of Buffalo Christmas, my true love gave to me:
9 Kids A-Screaming
8 Velour Tracksuits
7 80s Haircuts
6 Dawdling Shoppers
5 High-Tar Smokes
4 Socks and Sandals
3 Teenage Moms
2 Neck Tattoos
And a Sabres Jersey (if they're winning)


On the tenth day of Buffalo Christmas, my true love gave to me:
10 Pairs of Jeggings
9 Kids A-Screaming
8 Velour Tracksuits
7 80s Haircuts
6 Dawdling Shoppers
5 High-Tar Smokes
4 Socks and Sandals
3 Teenage Moms
2 Neck Tattoos
And a Sabres Jersey (if they're winning)


On the eleventh day of Buffalo Christmas, my true love gave to me:
11 Harley Jackets
10 Pairs of Jeggings
9 Kids A-Screaming
8 Velour Tracksuits
7 80s Haircuts
6 Dawdling Shoppers
5 High-Tar Smokes
4 Socks and Sandals
3 Teenage Moms
2 Neck Tattoos
And a Sabres Jersey (if they're winning)


On the twelfth day of Buffalo Christmas, my true love gave to me:
12 North Face Jackets (seriously, they're everywhere)

11 Harley Jackets
10 Pairs of Jeggings
9 Kids A-Screaming
8 Velour Tracksuits
7 80s Haircuts
6 Dawdling Shoppers
5 High-Tar Smokes
4 Socks and Sandals
3 Teenage Moms
2 Neck Tattoos
And a Sabres Jersey (if they're winning)


No comments: