Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Fantasy Bounceback

I'm in the fourth year of a very hotly contested fantasy baseball league. Two years ago, I walked away the league champion. Last year, not so much, as is detailed here.

I've already made three trades this off-season, so I'm going to try to keep track of my performance in those trades this season, and see if I deserve to be fired.

I've gained:




And I've lost:
















I've gained and lost four pitchers and position players each. So, for the season (or until every single one of my guys gets injured, or something), I'll periodically update their stats to see where I stand.

Gained:


R HR RBI SB AVG OBP
Alex Gordon - - - - - -
Ryan Roberts - - - - - -
Jimmy Rollins - - - - - -
Carlos Santana - - - - - -


W SV K HLD ERA WHIP
Yu Darvish - - - - - -
Mat Latos - - - - - -
Ricky Romero - - - - - -
Jose Valverde - - - - - -

Lost:


R HR RBI SB AVG OBP
Jason Heyward - - - - - -
Joe Mauer - - - - - -
Hanley Ramirez - - - - - -
Ryan Zimmerman - - - - - -


W SV K HLD ERA WHIP
Josh Johnson - - - - - -
David Price - - - - - -
Ervin Santana - - - - - -
Ryan Vogelsong - - - - - -

So far, it's a wash!

No comments: